Dear Valued Clients.
We commit to you that we will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority:
- We have undertaken a Covid-19 Risk Assessment to keep our staff and clients safe without compromising on your Beauty Retreat experience (a copy of the Risk Assessment will be available for you on reception when you visit)
- We have arranged our salon to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We have adapted our treatments to uphold best practices, including hygiene and safety
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for their clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- We will be taking your temperature on entry to the salon
We ask you in return to please observe the following:
- Email your treatment request and preferred dates and times at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively leave a message on our Beauty Retreat phone number 01275 463743 – one of the team will call you back to arrange your appointment
- We ask that your booking is one hour or longer so you can have a number of shorter treatments all together
- Arrive at the agreed treatment time to maximise social distancing
- Sanitise your hands using gel provided on entry and exit from the salon, and as advised by a member of the team
- Bring a mask and wear at all times whilst you are in the salon
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks into the salon
- Notify a team member if you need to use the WC so we can clean after use
- Avoid touching salon surfaces including door handles wherever possible
- Be aware of Covid-19 symptoms and reschedule your appointment if you or anyone you have been in contact with has exhibited these symptoms, including a cough or high temperature
- Inform us immediately if you start developing any Covid-19 symptoms after your visit
- We will be operating a 24 hours cancellation policy. If you do not notify us of changes to your booking via email or voicemail you will be charged 50% of the cost of your treatment
We ask you to be patient – this is a new situation for all of us and will undoubtedly take a bit of getting used to. We are keeping the situation under review and will keep you fully updated as things change.
Thank you for your continuing support. We are super excited to welcome you back to our salon.
The Beauty Retreat Team